FAME. No, I don’t mean the perks of becoming a movie star. I’m talking about the Foundation for African Medicine and Education (FAME), the non-profit hospital and clinic in Karatu, a district in northeastern...
- 2017 Update on PFO closure in stroke September 14, 2017
- #76 Fun facts about reflex testing September 7, 2017
- #74 Anisocoria August 31, 2017
- #73 Things I didn't know about syncope August 24, 2017
- #72 Teaching through clinical cases: A middle aged woman with proximal weakness August 17, 2017
- #71 Spinal control of bladder function August 10, 2017
- Quanta: The antibody spectrum of inflammatory muscle disease August 7, 2017
- #75 Glioblastoma August 3, 2017
- #70 Teaching through clinical cases: First seizure of life July 27, 2017
- #69 "It's not Lyme Disease" July 20, 2017
Want to hear about new posts?
ali antibodies autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic delirium dementia drugs EEG encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy GBS headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection lyme medications meningitis mri myasthenia myelitis myelopathy neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism pharmacology polyneuropathy radiculopathy sah seizure steroids stroke surgery tumor viruses weakness