FAME. No, I don’t mean the perks of becoming a movie star. I’m talking about the Foundation for African Medicine and Education (FAME), the non-profit hospital and clinic in Karatu, a district in northeastern...
- #70 Teaching through clinical cases: First seizure of life July 27, 2017
- #69 "It's not Lyme Disease" July 20, 2017
- #68 Teaching through clinical cases: A man with falls July 13, 2017
- I wonder: Resident duty hours July 9, 2017
- #67 The mind's eye July 6, 2017
- Quanta: Drug-induced Parkinsonism July 3, 2017
- #66 Psychogenic non-epileptic events (or are they seizures?) June 29, 2017
- Quanta: Agnosia June 26, 2017
- #65 Active recovery June 22, 2017
- #64 I wonder: The angry patient June 15, 2017
Want to hear about new posts?
ali antibodies autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic delirium dementia drugs EEG encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy GBS headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection lyme medications meningitis mri myasthenia myelitis myelopathy neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism patients pharmacology polyneuropathy radiculopathy sah seizure steroids stroke tumor viruses weakness