Literally. HIV on the mind. And all across the remainder of the neuroaxis. In May, we posted an interview with Dr. Joseph Berger on BrainWaves where the complications of acute and chronic HIV on the central...
- #89 Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis December 14, 2017
- #88 Phenomenon December 7, 2017
- #87 Minimally-invasive surgery for drug-resistant epilepsy: Part 2 November 30, 2017
- #86 Minimally-invasive surgery for drug-resistant epilepsy: Part 1 November 23, 2017
- #85 Teaching through clinical cases: A disorder of unusual movements November 16, 2017
- Quanta: Brain surgery for epilepsy November 13, 2017
- #84 Neonatal abstinence syndrome November 9, 2017
- #83 Halloween Special: Zombies in neurology October 31, 2017
- #82 Brain death part 2: Limitations of physicians October 26, 2017
- #81 Brain death part one: The social construct October 19, 2017
Want to hear about new posts?
ali antibodies ataxia autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic death delirium dementia drugs EEG encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy exam GBS headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection infectious disease medications meningitis mri myelopathy neuroimaging neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism patients pharmacology polyneuropathy sah seizure stroke surgery tumor weakness