Yep, it usually looks as cookie cutter as that. Right smack in the middle of the pons. But not always… Osmotic demyelination syndrome, previously known as central pontine myelinolysis, is a rare but terrifying...
- #88 Phenomenon December 7, 2017
- #87 Minimally-invasive surgery for drug-resistant epilepsy: Part 2 November 30, 2017
- #86 Minimally-invasive surgery for drug-resistant epilepsy: Part 1 November 23, 2017
- #85 Teaching through clinical cases: A disorder of unusual movements November 16, 2017
- Quanta: Brain surgery for epilepsy November 13, 2017
- #84 Neonatal abstinence syndrome November 9, 2017
- #83 Halloween Special: Zombies in neurology October 31, 2017
- #82 Brain death part 2: Limitations of physicians October 26, 2017
- #81 Brain death part one: The social construct October 19, 2017
- #80 The meningitis that keeps coming back October 12, 2017
Want to hear about new posts?
ali antibodies ataxia autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic death delirium dementia drugs EEG encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy exam GBS headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection infectious disease medications meningitis mri myelopathy neuroimaging neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism patients pharmacology polyneuropathy sah seizure stroke surgery tumor weakness