Yep, it usually looks as cookie cutter as that. Right smack in the middle of the pons. But not always… Osmotic demyelination syndrome, previously known as central pontine myelinolysis, is a rare but terrifying...
- #80 The meningitis that keeps coming back October 12, 2017
- #79 Teaching through clinical cases: Hot & Hyper October 5, 2017
- #78 Evil spirits in your head: A brief history of trepanation September 28, 2017
- #77 Bridging the gap September 21, 2017
- 2017 Update on PFO closure in stroke September 14, 2017
- #76 Fun facts about reflex testing September 7, 2017
- #74 Anisocoria August 31, 2017
- #73 Things I didn't know about syncope August 24, 2017
- #72 Teaching through clinical cases: A middle aged woman with proximal weakness August 17, 2017
- #71 Spinal control of bladder function August 10, 2017
Want to hear about new posts?
ali antibodies autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic delirium dementia drugs EEG encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy GBS headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection lyme medications meningitis mri myasthenia myelitis myelopathy neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism pharmacology polyneuropathy radiculopathy sah seizure steroids stroke surgery tumor viruses weakness