Yep, it usually looks as cookie cutter as that. Right smack in the middle of the pons. But not always… Osmotic demyelination syndrome, previously known as central pontine myelinolysis, is a rare but terrifying...
- #66 Psychogenic non-epileptic events (or are they seizures?) June 29, 2017
- Quanta: Agnosia June 26, 2017
- #65 Active recovery June 22, 2017
- #64 I wonder: The angry patient June 15, 2017
- #63 Linguistics and neural networking June 8, 2017
- #62 Giving bad news badly May 31, 2017
- #61 Is tPA dead? May 25, 2017
- Quanta: Lyme disease May 22, 2017
- #60 Crowdsourcing in medical care May 18, 2017
- #59 Speak of the devil: Aphasia vs. delirium May 11, 2017
Want to hear about new posts?
afib ali antibodies autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic delirium dementia drugs encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy GBS headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection medications meningitis mri myasthenia myelitis myelopathy neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism patients pharmacology polyneuropathy radiculopathy sah seizure steroids stroke surgery tumor viruses weakness