As a resident physician on an inpatient stroke service, I remember feeling clueless when it came to deciding on Aspirin or Plavix (generic: Clopidogrel). I remember saying things like, “I want to start the...
- #98 ALS and the US military February 22, 2018
- Quanta: Exam findings in dystonia February 19, 2018
- #97 What is so idiopathic about transverse myelitis? February 15, 2018
- #96 Teaching through clinical cases: The unconscious patient February 8, 2018
- #95 Teaching through clinical cases: A headache that won't give up February 1, 2018
- #94 Resident burnout: Discovering The Cortical Ribbon January 25, 2018
- Quanta: 2017 update to the McDonald criteria for diagnosing MS January 22, 2018
- #93 Aspirin vs. Plavix: The showdown January 18, 2018
- #19 Patients and their pictures January 11, 2018
- #92 10,000 hours January 4, 2018
Want to hear about new posts?
ali antibodies ataxia autoimmune brainstem cancer clinic death delirium dementia demyelination drugs EEG encephalitis encephalopathy epilepsy headache hemorrhage history humanities ich icu id infection infectious disease medications meningitis mri myelopathy neuroimaging neuromuscular disease neuropathy ophtho parkinson disease parkinsonism patients pharmacology polyneuropathy sah seizure steroids stroke surgery tumor weakness